At First Louisiana Insurance, we believe that our continued success and long term client relationships depend on our commitment to deliver competitive pricing, quality service, personalized coverage options, professional risk management and premium financing options.
Your Success is Our Success.
We've made your protection our business, so we take it personal.
The Right Coverage answers the right questions. We answer those questions for you.
• Lost a contract due to high E-MOD (experience modifier)?
• Wondering how to quickly lower your EMOD?
• Specialized Certificate Requirements?
• How fast should I get my Certificate?
• Rates going up every year?
• Use ISNetworld, PICS, or other safety guidelines?
• Surprised by an insurance audit?
• Required to provide additional insured, waiver of subrogation,
primary and non-contributory wording on your certificate?
• Receiving frequent offers to QUOTE your insurance?
• Multi state or multi-national operations?
• In a business partnership? How a buy-sell agreement protects me
• Do both of your businesses need separate policies?
• Bidding on industrial contracts?
Risk Management / Loss Control
• Are you concerned with worksite safety?
• Are there discounts available for defensive driver courses?
Ask us about Risk Management / Loss Control
Losses arising from Workers' Compensation and Liability exposures (an employee who is injured at work; a visitor who slips and fails) can be controlled to a great degree. Employees must manage the risks associated with their unit operations in order to prevent property damage and injuries, which in turn helps to control the associated costs.
Loss control is a simple risk management process which helps units to eliminate or reduce losses.