Commercial Marketing Representative
First Louisiana Insurance is looking for a hard-working, experienced Commercial Marketing Representative.
• Direct responsibility for insurance marketing including extensive knowledge of commercial insurance carriers,
the type of accounts they target, and have positive relationships with the underwriters.
• Evaluation and improvement of work processes and standards to improve the customer experience
• Foster open channels of communication, resolve problems, and promote teamwork
• Identify opportunities for new and improved sources of revenue generation
• Collaborate and contribute in a positive work environment that fosters excellence and engagement; focusing on
building customer loyalty
• Must have commercial insurance marketing experience
• Must have a minimum of 5 years experience using Applied TAM software
• Successful experience working to fullﬁl customer expectations in the insurance ﬁeld
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving ability, sound judgment, and process orientation
• Ability to effectively interact with managers, employees, and customers
• Ability to successfully work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrates through action, high integrity
• Strong analytical and organizational skills; ability to take information/data to make effective business decisions
• Innovative and creative; life-long learner
• Motivated by goals and incentives
• Positive attitude; genuine enthusiasm for work and appreciation of others
• Strong computer and technology skills; Fluent in MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Bachelors degree a plus
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Compensation: Above market compensation package, $50-80K, based on experience, which includes base salary, performance based compensation and comprehensive beneﬁts package.
Interested? Email email@example.com No phone calls please.